Final School Phase Statistics and Rankings
On behalf of the NMB team, we send warm congratulations to all of our tournament participants in finalizing the School Phase! Here are the Final School Phase Statistics and Rankings, check them out …
Number of Students Who Have Played At Least One Inning
Number of Innings Played
Number of States Participating
Number of Participating Countries
Additional Rankings By League
These additional School Phase Statistics and Rankings are for school use only. Schools may choose to rank students by League and Batting Average verses just Batting Average. The league has been added to the last column of each math mode.
Click on the buttons below to download the PDF copies of the final rankings for the School Phase of the National Math Bee tournament.
So what's next?
So what’s next? We have officially moved into the State Phase of the tournament. All students who are signed up have moved on. While there is no minimum batting average that needs to be attained, there is a 10 game minimum to receive a placement certificate at the end of this phase.
Please read and share the following information with all participating students and children. It may be a good idea to print a copy and hang it in the classroom or lunch room so that students and even parents can easily look to be reminded how the STATE PHASE works.
- From 03/01/2020 until 04/30/2020.
- Students compete against other students in the same state and grade.
- All students move on to the national phase.
- We will keep you up to date with tournament statistics via Facebook, Twitter, and our weekly newsletter.
- Batting Averages and placements are updated in real-time on the TOURNAMENT TAB.
- No Batting Average minimum requirement.
- Students must complete a minimum of 10 full games in any one of the four math categories to qualify for a state certificate.
- Each week’s stats will be sent out, Filtered by 1. State, 2. Grade, and then ranked by Batting Average. Games played is the very last column of the downloadable Stats/Ranking File.
- Participants with the top three batting averages in each state and category will be awarded a personalized certificate.
DAYS LEFT IN THE STATE PHASE
Things to review...
*NOTE: The tournament tab DOES NOT filter the 10 full game rule at the end of the State Phase.
*NOTE: NO EXCEPTIONS to the 10 game minimum rule. If your child is in first place on the tournament tab but didn’t complete the 10 full games, they will not be awarded the State Phase certificate! Weekly stats are sent out which include the game count for each math mode. CHECK THEM!
*NOTE: On May 20th at midnight, the National Phase ends. All player stats will be downloaded and saved. On May 25th, all players who didn’t reach the 20 game minimum in any math mode will have their BA will be cleared so that the tournament tab shows the CORRECT ORDER for the finalists receiving certificates.