Buzz About the International Math Bee
Subscribe to the International Math Bee Newsletter!
SUMMER MATH CAMP
Summer Math Camp Information
PARENT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Two-Step Registration Process - Summer Math Camp
Head over to our Summer Math Camp Registration page and scroll down to where it says ” Summer Math Camp Registration Form for Parents.”
Type in your zip code and see if your child’s school comes up in the dropdown list. If you do not see your child’s school listed, CLICK HERE to add it. Once you fill out the form to add the school, it will take up to 72 hours to be recorded in our database before you can go back to the registration form and add your information.
If you do see your school in the dropdown – choose it and fill in any missing information. Add the information you want to use for your parent account and submit the form. Once you submit the form, it will automatically log you into your account.
Click the green plus icon on the right-hand side of the page. The cells will highlight green once the green + icon is clicked. You can then start creating your child’s account for the summer camp. Once all the fields are filled in, CLICK THE GREEN PLUS SIGN again.
A box will pop up to pay the registration fee. You can pay via Paypal or Credit Card.
IT IS VITAL THAT YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE PAYMENT SCREEN UNTIL IT RE-DIRECTS YOU BACK TO YOUR PARENT ACCOUNT. If you click out of the payment area before being redirected back to your parent portal, your child’s account will not property connect to your parent account.
REGISTER AS A PARENT
👇🏼 HERE 👇🏼
Keep It Free For Schools
Support the International Math Bee
Your donation helps us to keep InternationalMathBee.org free of advertisements. InternationalMathBee.org is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) company and don't forget; your donation is tax-deductable! Thank you for helping to support the International Math Bee!
Click the button below to download the BatterUp Research Study by Dr. S. David Vaillancourt
- How to Talk to Students About the Coronavirus Without Scaring Them
- Counting Collections With Preschoolers: An Early-Learning Math Strategy (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy: Choreograph Students' Movements (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy for Math: Have Students 'Notice and Wonder' (Video)
- Here's How to Implement the 'KLEWS' Strategy in the Classroom (Video)
- Learning Through Engaging With Nature (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy: Making Sense of Fractions Through Group Work (Video)
- Combining Literacy and Math Skills Through Thinking Logs (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy: Brain Breaks Allow Students to Refocus (Video)
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Teachers Find the Right Lesson Plans?
Institue For Learning
- Love of Learning: A Natural Pathway to Teacher Mental Health
- Alert! The Trumpona Virus (TRUVID-20) Threatens Us All!
- 11 Ways to Keep Your Kids Learning Through the Summer
- 12 Creative Minds Compare Their Work To Child’s Play
- 5 Ways to Help Your Kids Develop Their Inner Resources as Learners
- The Stages of Faith According to James W. Fowler
- 30 Ways to Help Your Child Work Out the Wiggles
- What Makes a Teacher Really Life-Inspiring?
- 5 Ways to Teach Your Homeschooled Child That Words are Fun
- How Well Your Child Does With Distance Learning Depends on What Kind of Learner He Is
- 6 practical tips to help students manage post-pandemic screen use
- How AI technologies support school safety
- Reading Plus Approved As Evidence-Based Academic Intervention By Mississippi Department Of Education
- What the pandemic has taught me about education
- 3 financial literacy tips for students
- Poll Finds High Level of Dissatisfaction with Many LMS Platforms in K–12 Education
- Study Shows Children Saw Improved Mental Well-Being Early on During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- PresenceLearning Becomes New Corporate Partner of ASHA
- CoderZ Recognized by SIIA as Best Coding and Computational Thinking Solution
- 5 reasons to set up a coding program in your district
- 4 ways to help students talk about tough topics
- School’s offline for summer: 3 tips for easy device reclamation
- 3 ways students can be ready for college and a career
- Did online learning mostly miss the mark?
- How the 4 Cs prepare students for the real world
- 5 fun tools for student collaboration
- 5 sites to lighten the lesson planning load
- Delaware Ensures Every Student Has Digital Access to Curriculum and Choice Reading Titles
- Education Leaders Claypool And McLaughlin Launch New School
- 5 immersive learning tools for the classroom