Buzz About the International Math Bee
Subscribe to the International Math Bee Newsletter!
SUMMER MATH CAMP
Summer Math Camp Information
PARENT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS HERE
Two-Step Registration Process - Summer Math Camp
Head over to our Summer Math Camp Registration page and scroll down to where it says ” Summer Math Camp Registration Form for Parents.”
Type in your zip code and see if your child’s school comes up in the dropdown list. If you do not see your child’s school listed, CLICK HERE to add it. Once you fill out the form to add the school, it will take up to 72 hours to be recorded in our database before you can go back to the registration form and add your information.
If you do see your school in the dropdown – choose it and fill in any missing information. Add the information you want to use for your parent account and submit the form. Once you submit the form, it will automatically log you into your account.
Click the green plus icon on the right-hand side of the page. The cells will highlight green once the green + icon is clicked. You can then start creating your child’s account for the summer camp. Once all the fields are filled in, CLICK THE GREEN PLUS SIGN again.
A box will pop up to pay the registration fee. You can pay via Paypal or Credit Card.
IT IS VITAL THAT YOU DO NOT LEAVE THE PAYMENT SCREEN UNTIL IT RE-DIRECTS YOU BACK TO YOUR PARENT ACCOUNT. If you click out of the payment area before being redirected back to your parent portal, your child’s account will not property connect to your parent account.
REGISTER AS A PARENT
👇🏼 HERE 👇🏼
Keep It Free For Schools
Support the International Math Bee
Your donation helps us to keep InternationalMathBee.org free of advertisements. InternationalMathBee.org is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) company and don't forget; your donation is tax-deductable! Thank you for helping to support the International Math Bee!
Click the button below to download the BatterUp Research Study by Dr. S. David Vaillancourt
- How to Talk to Students About the Coronavirus Without Scaring Them
- Counting Collections With Preschoolers: An Early-Learning Math Strategy (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy: Choreograph Students' Movements (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy for Math: Have Students 'Notice and Wonder' (Video)
- Here's How to Implement the 'KLEWS' Strategy in the Classroom (Video)
- Learning Through Engaging With Nature (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy: Making Sense of Fractions Through Group Work (Video)
- Combining Literacy and Math Skills Through Thinking Logs (Video)
- A Classroom Strategy: Brain Breaks Allow Students to Refocus (Video)
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Teachers Find the Right Lesson Plans?
Institue For Learning
- Love of Learning: A Natural Pathway to Teacher Mental Health
- Alert! The Trumpona Virus (TRUVID-20) Threatens Us All!
- 11 Ways to Keep Your Kids Learning Through the Summer
- 12 Creative Minds Compare Their Work To Child’s Play
- 5 Ways to Help Your Kids Develop Their Inner Resources as Learners
- The Stages of Faith According to James W. Fowler
- 30 Ways to Help Your Child Work Out the Wiggles
- What Makes a Teacher Really Life-Inspiring?
- 5 Ways to Teach Your Homeschooled Child That Words are Fun
- How Well Your Child Does With Distance Learning Depends on What Kind of Learner He Is
- Countdown to eSN Hero Awards nominations!
- gener8tor and ECMC Group’s Inaugural OnRamp Education & Workforce Innovation Accelerator Cohort Addresses Learning & Labor Challenges with Creative, Tech-first Solutions
- Extron ShareLink Pro Now Mirrors Windows 10 Devices via Miracast
- Siemens Foundation and Discovery Education Announce the 2021 Possibility Grant Sweepstakes Winners
- Community Brands Adds MobileCause to Its Suite of Fundraising Tools
- Epson Now Shipping Eight New PowerLite Laser Projectors Built to Captivate and Impress Audiences in Virtually any Environment
- 5 cool TED-Ed lessons for summer break
- Cheers and questions as some states and big school districts remove virtual learning option for fall
- SETDA Names Dr. Karen Richardson the Recipient of the 2021 Candice Dodson Influencer Award
- LearnPlatform Launches National EdTech Equity Dashboard to Improve Visibility of Digital K-12 Engagement and Gaps Across U.S.
- Scholastic Teams Up with 5 Female Leaders to Debut New “Rising Voices” K–5 Classroom Library Collection to Empower Girls in STEAM
- MindSpark Learning® Acquires Couragion to Disrupt the Landscape of Workforce Development, Career Literacy, and Professional Learning
- Aircuity Introduces New ‘Airside’ Energy Dashboard
- MetaMetrics Unveils Lexile & Quantile Educator Academy for Teacher Professional Development
- 4 steps to support student mental health as schools reopen
- Data doesn’t talk–people do
- Yamaha UC Partners With HuddleCamHD to Enable Clear Collaboration in Classrooms
- Promethean Continues Streak as Market Leader for Interactive Flat Panel Displays in US and EMEA
- Wacom Intuos added to Chrome OS compatible tablet lineup
- Louisiana Public Broadcasting and Discovery Education Renew Long-Term Partnership Serving Educators and Students Statewide